Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tombstone Tuesday - Family History Month

The closest thing to a family plot I have found is in Sharon Gardens, the Jewish section of the Kensico Cemetery in Valhalla, New York. Buried together there are both my paternal grandparents, my aunt, and my great-aunt and uncle.



My paternal grandfather

My paternal grandmother

Constance was my grandmother's sister. Her husband was Emanuel Victor Margand.
The story of their deaths is told in an earlier blog post:(https://whoweareandhowwegotthisway.blogspot.com/2013/10/constance-connie-kesner.html#more)

Jessica Jean Samuel Gray, my Dad's sister and the daughter of Edgar and Hortense is also buried in this plot. She passed away at the age of 78 on March 26, 2014. I really need to return to this cemetery and take a photo of her stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment