Saturday, March 16, 2019

Decision Made - New Blog Platform

OK. I’ve made the difficult decision to switch from Blogger to WordPress. I know there will be glitches - like dead links. But it was pretty easy to create my most recent post on my phone using the new platform.

So... if you want to keep up with me, and you haven’t yet viewed the WordPress site, here’s the link:

www.whoweareandhowwegotthisway.com

Once you get there it should be pretty easy to find the “follow” button. Click that you and should be good to go! You might be asked to set up a WordPress account.  If it asks you to do that and you don’t want to, I’m pretty sure there’s another place to subscribe. Let me know if you have any trouble!!! I wouldn’t want you to miss any of my rambling thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment